1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Front bumper???

Discussion in 'General Explorations!!' started by silvermelon19, December 10, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. silvermelon19

silvermelon19 Active Member

City, State:
      Waldorf MD
      Ok well i just hit a deer coming home from work tonite, not a big one but a good size one. I hit it head on (damn Fog) anyways the front bumper it looks a little out of place. Like if u look at it from the front, on the diver size there is like a inch or two gap between the top of the bumper and the grill, and as it goes down to the passager side the gap gets smaller and smaller. Anyways it looks a little pushed in on the passager side, cant really tell only if u look from the side. anyone thinks this is not right for the front bumper???? also knocked my tag off lol

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. jimbo74

jimbo74 Elite Exploder Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Nor*Cal
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2001, F150, XLT 4x4
      well it does sound like the brackets are bent...