• Register Today It's free!

Front Hitch Curt 31500

weasel318

Reaction score
City, State
Temple City
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Sport 1999
Hey guys, new member but a long time visitor. I am currently building my Explorer Sport and I'm looking for the older Curt front hitch. I dont like how the new hitch comes out to low beneath the bumper. I like how to 31500 comes out in the bumper opening. I am wondering if anyone has one they want to sell or know a place I can still get them from. Thank you!

I tried google and everything you can think of. I even searched all of craigslist throughout the US.

I sent them (TrailerHitches2Go) two email before i posted this and it came back as an invalid email address. I can't call because I don't have long distance. But these stores usually order from Curt after you order it from them. Seeing as Curt doesnt make them anymore, it most likely means they just didn't update the site and this hitch that says to be in stock online is probably no longer available.

I also called Ron's Toy Store already, the other store that supposedly carries it and they said they just never updated the site. (They were the ones who explained the process above)

If anyone knows of a store, besides the Google ones, who has one in stock please let me know. Or if you have a used/new one in your garage and want to sell it let me know. Thank you!

Back