FS: Stock Radio / Speakers 2001 Limited | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

FS: Stock Radio / Speakers 2001 Limited

Cranmaro99

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer 5.0 AWD
Hello everyone,

I installed an aftermarket stereo in my 2001 Ford Explorer Limited, 5.0 AWD.

The truck came with the upgraded stereo with the subwoofer.

Is there any demand for the stock pieces, or does anybody want them?

The subwoofer does not work, but I have the stock stereo (head unit) and 4 door speakers in a box if anybody wants to purchase them. All worked perfectly. Speakers not blown, and the head unit worked perfect (no blown lights, all buttons worked, etc.

I'm just not sure if there is a demand for them or not.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Koda was looking for one i tried giving him mine but i did not have the upgraded mach one that he needed..

Koda was looking for one i tried giving him mine but i did not have the upgraded mach one that he needed..

Thanks for the heads up. And thanks for reminding me what the upgrades stereo system was named: Mach. Haha.

koda2000 is his name.. im not sure the value of one but he is a big contributor and has always tried helping me out with my explorer problems so i was just gonna let it go for shipping.. but i think online remanned ones go for around 100 and most tend to still have things wrong with them...

[MENTION=186147]koda2000[/MENTION] Good guy, maybe this will work for him..

koda2000 is his name.. im not sure the value of one but he is a big contributor and has always tried helping me out with my explorer problems so i was just gonna let it go for shipping.. but i think online remanned ones go for around 100 and most tend to still have things wrong with them...

Yeah mine was stock at 114K miles with no issues, with the 4 door component speakers as well (excluding subwoofer).

Hopefully someone will want it.

Yeah mine was stock at 114K miles with no issues, with the 4 door component speakers as well (excluding subwoofer).

Hopefully someone will want it.

Hey, I just PM'd you.

Back