Fuel Injector wiring diagram for 97 4.0 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Fuel Injector wiring diagram for 97 4.0 Explorer

HazmatHollis

Reaction score
City, State
Pensacola Fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer XLT
Hi guys I'm new to this so please be gentle lol. I just swapped my motor and transmission on my 97 EB 4.0 Explorer I'm in no way a mechanic but my cash flow situation dictates I learn to be. The swap went fairly well but I thought since I was going back with the same engine I wouldn't have to mark any wiring. Well I'm putting things back and I can't remember exactly how my fuel injector harness went. I know each injector wiring is a different color but can't find a diagram anywhere. I've got a 50/50 chance of getting it right but I hate doing things twice. If any one has a wiring diagram or even a factory wiring harness route for the fuel injector wiring I would appreciate it. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
HazmatHollis

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hope this helps

injectors.PNG

injectors 2.PNG

sorry if its not so clear

It's clear. Enough ! Thank you so much I bet I've been to 30! different sites trying to find this thank you sir.

No problem

the wiring harness can only lay on top of the engine one way, the other way it would be upside down
If you have the ability to post pictures do so, its a huge help

Back