Solved - Fuse Panel Diagram | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved Fuse Panel Diagram

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.
rainsinger, this thread was started over 7 years ago. The original poster had his problem solved a little further in the thread. Common mistake, I have done it myself!!

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

CB 75 - The fuses on the passenger side inner fender well are roadside assistance fuses for 4x4. I know this is late but hopefully it will help!

I was brought a little present last night by my buddys children. Usually, its flowers from the yard or something like that. But, this time I closed my eyes and held out my hand and when I opened my eyes and looked what was in my hand I was horrified! :eek: I looked down to see a handful of fuses from my 2000 Explorer XLT. No big deal right? well, it isn't if you have an owners manual. I DO NOT!!!! It won't start the power doors or windows don't work the radio doesn't work. I don't even know where to begin with putting them back. I need the fuse panel diagram! Could someone please post some pics of the fuse panel diagram that is in the owners manual so I can get this thing fixed. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This thing won't allow me to post pics from my iPad but I could send them in an email if you still need them.

Back