For Sale - Gen 2 V8 4.6L Performance Parts: 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Gen 2 V8 4.6L Performance Parts: 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin

So I traded my 1999 SVT Lightning for a full Saleen VI.5 Supercharger Conversion at Brenspeed in Indiana. I'm selling off all the parts that I no longer need to help recover some of the cost of the trip.

I won't reply to lowball offers as I don't HAVE to sell them and my pricing is pretty rock solid aggressive as it is.

All parts have between 3,000 to 6,000 miles on them.

Below is basically EVERYTHING you can do short of Forced Induction or Nitrous

For Sale: Steeda Underdrive Pulley Kit 701-0005A Installed Oct. 2010
$175 Shipped
For Sale: Zabteck Modified Throttle Body V8 4.6L Installed Feb. 2011
$280 Shipped
For Sale: SOS Ignition Coil Set 31850 Installed Mar. 2011
$240 Shipped
For Sale: K&N 57-2573 FIPK Installed Nov. 2010
$200 Shipped
SCT Xcal3 ECM & TCM Tune By Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning (87 Performance, 93 Performance, 93 Aggressive Max Timing), Installed Nov. 2010
Strategy JPCH1A5, TPBF0, 9L2P-7J104-AG. PCM Code: SHS7
$250 Shipped

I'd like get lead on all these parts. I'd also like to wait until October to take them off but if I get my asking I may just do it now.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks!

All are on Hold/ Sale Pending.

SCT Xcal3 ECM & TCM. Is that just the tuner? I would be interested in this. I have a 2010 STA. I currently have the Hypertech Tuner. Is the SCT a better tuner than the Hypertech?

Let us know status. If still available, I may be interested in the TB and tuner.

Why are you selling them though? will the TB not work with the Saleen Blower? Also, the tuner should work with the blower to, or are you going with another brand of tuner?

Sale still pending. I have a deposit on it all so....

I'm selling it because I can't use any of this stuff with the supercharger. The TB doesn't fit.

The SCTX3 is still for sale. I can use it with the blower the the Saleen SC pkg has one that comes with it. I only get a $200 credit if I provide my own tuner so I really don't care. I'd just as soon sell my SCTX3 and get the one that comes with the kit that I'm paying for anyway. That is, if I can sell mine for $250+.

I'll keep you posted.

best way to contact me is careyfrennier@hotmail.com

Back