Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Gen II Explorer 5.0 4wd 5 Speed

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by Jason Staggs, June 21, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Jason Staggs

Jason Staggs New Member

City, State:
      Waynesboro TN
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1999 Ford Explorer Sport
      Callsign:
      Corndog
      Hey fellow X owners I was just wondering if there were any Explorers that have the 5.0l v8 with 4wd (not awd) and a 5 speed transmission stock. I'll take a 5 door cause the 3 doors dont have v8s as far as I'm aware, but anywho as long as it has a v8 and 5 speed stock I'll take it but I want that good ol 4x4 for going off the beaten path. Just to clarify I'm NOT looking for any converted ones and I dont want to have to convert one myself because of simplicity's sake Thank you and I hope I get some good responses

SORRY IF IT'S IN THE WRONG SECTION IDK HOW THIS WORKS

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. EFFalcon

EFFalcon New Member

City, State:
      Melbourne, Victoria
      2000 Explorer
    4. koda2000

koda2000 Explorer Addict

x
      Nope. All Explorer/Mountaineer 5.0 V8's only came with auto transmissions and were only available with RWD or AWD.