Last week was a busy one for me between the ole 9-5er, and a weekend spent working on the tow pig with friends. I did get the RTT ready for install, and we got it up on the rack, and bolted down. I need to adjust it a little, before final positioning. Not a big deal here, but.... We placed the RTT on in the driveway, then quickly did a squinted one eye neck snap, after looking at the height of this, and the door opening. The ladder had to come off. Tape measure, now said they matched in height. lol Ok, air down to 4 psi, and pushed it back in. Ladder won't go back on (bolted) until it's time to use it for an adventure. Next up will be the awning mounts, and get that on. It has Led lights built into it, so it has to be wired as well. Already have the wire for it coming thru a cable gland for it, and to the panel switch. Edit: Awning is installed, and wired up. Tent was centered over the screw jack, bolted tight, and cover installed. Looking pretty slick! No pics yet, but it will be worth the wait. I realized last night, that I only have 1/4" of room left between tire and fender center tube brace, after max up travel on the axles. I might remove the center tube brace to gain another 1" for mud/rocks/snow stuck to the tires. This isn't really a big deal, as there are other bracing and the 12 ga fenders are fully welded to the 1.75" outer tubes, and 1" tubes at the main frame. I have a lot of work left to do on these fenders as is, and this will just be a minor thing. Just glad I noticed now, not on a trail.