• Register Today It's free!

Good info. and great site.

doublerinnys

Reaction score
City, State
Hope,Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Sport Trac
Newbie here from Arkansas!! Go Hogs!! Been checking this site out for awhile, but finally registered. Seems like a good bunch of people here. Well, I had to let go of my Jeep because I just couldn't make it a family ride. I wanted something 4 door with a bed and better MPG's than my Jeep (14mpg!!). My wife actually found the Sport trac I have now. It's an 03 model, green in color. I didn't know at first if I would like it, but I love it now. It has the typical faded bumpers, but that doesn't bother me. I bought it to haul the kids and throw a deer or two in the back. It's just an all around perfect vehicle. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. :usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site, I have a 2004 ST XLT 4wd too. SO far it's been lifted using 3" BL, Shackle Lift, 1.75" TT and 33x12.50x15 tires.

Future plans include a SOA, SAS, steel rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, What's your Trac look like, picture's?

picture.php

older picture:

picture.php

Haven't even taken any pictures of it. About the only add on's I've done is a little cute blonde in the back. A good lookin little man in his car seat in the back as well, and a great lookin blonde up front with me.....lol!!! When I traded the Jeep the dealer asked, "What are you doing trading in the nice Jeep for a Sport Trac?" All I could say was, "I can always buy another Jeep. Right now is not the right time in my life. I've got a wife that can't get into the Jeep and it's hard to get "little man" buckled in." I had to get something more family oriented. I will always love Jeeps. But I like these Sport tracs as well.

Welcome to the site. My wife also has a problem getting into my trac.

2011-06-11_17-59-01_571.jpg

welcome to the forum. ive gotten so much great info from this site since i bought my first sport trac last march. if you ever want to get rid of the drab gray on your bumpers, check out this link to a write up i did on painting your cladding and bumpers black. hope this helps.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315413

Back