Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Good info. and great site.

Discussion in '2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac' started by doublerinnys, June 21, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. doublerinnys

doublerinnys New Member

City, State:
      Hope,Arkansas
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      03 Sport Trac
      Newbie here from Arkansas!! Go Hogs!! Been checking this site out for awhile, but finally registered. Seems like a good bunch of people here. Well, I had to let go of my Jeep because I just couldn't make it a family ride. I wanted something 4 door with a bed and better MPG's than my Jeep (14mpg!!). My wife actually found the Sport trac I have now. It's an 03 model, green in color. I didn't know at first if I would like it, but I love it now. It has the typical faded bumpers, but that doesn't bother me. I bought it to haul the kids and throw a deer or two in the back. It's just an all around perfect vehicle. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. :usa:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. MidnightRebel07

MidnightRebel07 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Pittsburgh, Pa.
      2003 Explorer Sport Trac
      Welcome to the site, I have a 2004 ST XLT 4wd too. SO far it's been lifted using 3" BL, Shackle Lift, 1.75" TT and 33x12.50x15 tires.

Future plans include a SOA, SAS, steel rear bumper with swing out tire carrier, What's your Trac look like, picture's?

[​IMG]

older picture:

[​IMG]

4. doublerinnys

doublerinnys New Member

City, State:
      Hope,Arkansas
      03 Sport Trac
      Haven't even taken any pictures of it. About the only add on's I've done is a little cute blonde in the back. A good lookin little man in his car seat in the back as well, and a great lookin blonde up front with me.....lol!!! When I traded the Jeep the dealer asked, "What are you doing trading in the nice Jeep for a Sport Trac?" All I could say was, "I can always buy another Jeep. Right now is not the right time in my life. I've got a wife that can't get into the Jeep and it's hard to get "little man" buckled in." I had to get something more family oriented. I will always love Jeeps. But I like these Sport tracs as well.

5. Clusterpup

Clusterpup Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Miami, FL
      02 Sport Trac 4x4
      Welcome to the site. My wife also has a problem getting into my trac.

[​IMG]

6. LONO100

LONO100 Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Bay Area CA
      03 sport trac XLT
      welcome to the forum. ive gotten so much great info from this site since i bought my first sport trac last march. if you ever want to get rid of the drab gray on your bumpers, check out this link to a write up i did on painting your cladding and bumpers black. hope this helps.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315413