Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Got superlift PN 123 from 4wheelparts

Discussion in 'Shocks, Suspensions, Lift Kits' started by Byrd91, October 5, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Byrd91

Byrd91 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Penobscot, Maine
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '92 XLT
      Hey fellas, I just did a SOA in the rear today, and my 4" front coils came also. I ordered them from 4wheelparts but didn't specify a company or anything. My invoice says PN 123, which is 4" ranger coils apparently. I thought our Explorer coils were PN 133, but I need to get the coils in by Tuesday because I'm getting an allignment. Are the PN 123 coils going to be ok, or are they going to sag even worse than the 118s did. I want to put them in because they are here, but I don't want them to sag and deal with shit later. What should I do, opinions please...

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Byrd91

Byrd91 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Penobscot, Maine
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '92 XLT
      So no one realized I'm an idiot huh. Superlift PN 123 is 4" Explorer Coils. 118 and 133 both refer to 5.5" coils. I'm a moron.