• Register Today It's free!

Great Ford Dealerships

RandyH2

Reaction score
City, State
MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Limited AWD
I believe in rewarding people and businesses that do their job exceptionally well. If you have had a great dealership experience and think the dealership is always that way please tell us about it.
For those of you in the market for a new vehicle, please check this list and think about buying from one of the listed dealerships, even if it means an hour drive.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tom Denchel Ford, Prosser WA-Great dealer before and after the sale. Very easy to deal with and great pricing.

Lake Ford in Lewistown, PA has done an excellent job for me.

RandyH2 - I will add Lynch Ford, Mt Vernon, Ia to your list. You have already read my comments about it on another thread. They advertise that they do business in a different way and I thought it was probably hype. I now know that it is the best dealership I have ever done business with. No high pressure, no lies, and outstanding service.

Riverview Ford. Fredericton Canada.

Dupuis Ford Lincoln in Casselman, Ontario. Free coffee and wash with every service. Great people who treat you well. Small family run (62 years) dealership where people get to know you.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peter

Northern Lights Ford -Wawa Ontario. Great service. They treat their customers as if they were family and go the extra mile.

Ford of Uniontown in Uniontown PA. We have purchased 4 vehicles from them in the last year and every single time has been easy breezy. Great sales guys and service team. Handled our dissatisfaction with a '13 Focus very well, too.

Elkins Fordland in Elkins, WV and Jenkins Ford in Buckhannon, WV

Both dealerships are extremely nice! Bought our 2011 F-350 Diesel from Jenkins and our 2013 Ford Explorer Sport from Elkins

Hey everybody!

Seeing all this dealership love really makes my day! If any of you want to make it "official" by getting your feedback logged into our system, just send me a PM with your dealership name/location, your name/phone number, and any feedback you'd like to share. I'll be happy to get it documented for you.

Thanks!

Crystal

Hall Ford - Lincoln in Newport News, Virginia

Xavier Blackwell was sold me 4 fords in the past 15 years! Great man and a Great dealership!
Bought my 2004 Escape Limited AWD, a 2005 Explorer XLT 4WD and my current 2013 Explorer XLT. I also brought my son to see him and he bought a 2010 Focus!

RandyH2 - I will add Lynch Ford, Mt Vernon, Ia to your list. You have already read my comments about it on another thread. They advertise that they do business in a different way and I thought it was probably hype. I now know that it is the best dealership I have ever done business with. No high pressure, no lies, and outstanding service.

+1. I purchased my Explorer from Lynch and that is the first of many cars I will purchase from that dealership. I would deal with them even if I had to drive 4 hours. Only problem with a drive that long, you can't take advantage of their AMAZING service department!

Haldeman Ford - Allentown, Pa

This was the easiest purchase i ever made. :thumbsup:

Dingwall Ford - Kenora Ontario,, Canada

always had good service and excellent parts counter help there,,
i am a quite a bit picky and they make me happy,
even with my older Ranger parts,,

Gene Messer Ford - Lubbock, TX

Stephen our salesman was awesome. Before I signed any papers he told me what was a good deal, and what I should not buy. He made my wife feel comfortable and she is hard to impress.

Carman Ford - New Castle,DE

Crystal - Lynch Ford, Mt Vernon, Ia. has received many Ford Company and "Good Citizen" Awards. I fill out the cards sent to be by Ford every time I get one. They have a bulletin board in the waiting room of their dealership that is full of letters from Customers and awards won by their employees. They are the largest employer in Mt Vernon and their method of hiring and promoting their employees is noteworthy. They also have a set of rules/guidelines that they expect all employees to follow. The more you do business with them the more impressed you become and realize they are for real.

John Kennedy Ford of Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. Great dealership all around. Much better then the two nearby dealerships that I won't name.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TWIN HILLS FORD LINCOLN, 10801 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada :biggthump:ca:

EXCELLENT Dealership, Great Staff and Great Customer Service! :notworthy

Simply the best in my area! :wavey:

Livio :dpchug:

Back