Great Ford Dealerships | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Great Ford Dealerships

Tuttle-Click Ford
Irvine, California

Great dealership! Sales and Service easy and very well organized.

2014 Explorer Sport
Tuxedo Metallic Black
401a

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We bought a '14 Sport from 3 Oaks Ford in Three Oaks, MI. The staff there was great and after the sale, the salesman spent over 2 hours with us explaining and demonstrating features on it.

Packey Webb Ford, Downers Grove, IL. Goes the extra mile to satisfy their sales and service customers. Highly recommended!

Great Ford Dealership

Encinitas Ford, located in north San Diego County

Franklin Ford in Franklin, MA is a great dealership - From sales to Service; fantastic staff and very courteous. Highly recommend them!

Hi everyone!

I'm always happy to document dealer feedback - happy or sad. Send me a PM with your full name, best daytime phone number, dealership info, and any details you'd like me to include. I'll get this in our system for the appropriate folks to check out. :)

Crystal

We just bought a 2014 Explorer XLT from Sheehy Ford in Ashland, Va. Our sales rep was Steven Maines. They offered an internet price quote. When we got there, we thought it might be too good to be true. Nope. We'd tried our closest dealership first (small rural one, and really wanted to support them), but they couldn't bridge the pricing gap. Sheehy also offered more on our trade than the other dealer, so that just really sweetened the deal. From test drive, to leaving the lot, it took 3 hrs. They have a large inventory, which made it easy to look over and compare packages within the Explorer line.

Joe Germino from all American ford in old bridge NJ. 4th vehicle in 3 years. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Irwin Automotive Group in Laconia, NH
Great people and honest Service Center.

George Coleman Ford, Travelers Rest, SC.

So far they have been the best dealership ever. Every time we have been at the showroom or the service dept, we get treated like family.

All future Ford purchases will be with them.

AZ great dealer

I have to say San Tan Ford is spectacular! I dealt with Abe Sow who was honest and dealt with me straight forward in a non-pressure type of atmosphere. He followed every step as promised.

His boss is Mark Gonzalez who also, made the deal and made me feel at home. These gentlemen helped me and my family every step of the way.

I bought a Sport which is a highly desired vehicle, it's true they could have sold this to anyone, but they kept their word! San Tan Ford is a local dealer who has a wonderful Sales and Service department. Everyone greets you with a smile and backs up their promises.:thumbsup:

Erinwood Ford in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. That's where i bought my Explorer 3rd gen 3 years ago. Usually they just want to sell sell sell, funny thing is he was questioning why I want such a large vehicle, it's not good on gas, etc. He was being honest and suggesting a smaller vehicle and all. The rest of the staff was fantastic and friendly! Truck has been great, gas is actually good for it's size(even better with K&n CAI @ 19.8mpg combined peak in summer). Look for Victor Chacon/Charcon.

Ford dealers to avoid at all costs are Dixie Ford in Mississauga and Meadowvale Ford. Dixie was trying to sell me an 4th gen over the 3rd even though I really really wanted the 3rd(really pushy and wasted my time). Meadowvale Ford staff was rude, yes I was 18 but I had $6,000 I saved up(allowances, birthday money, chore money,jobs etc) dedicated to buying my first car. Seen I nice 05 Explorer Limited with 240,000 kms going for $4,129 +tax. NOT ONE SINGLE salesperson came out to assist me. Staff are horridly superficial.

Hi everyone!

I'm always happy to document dealer feedback - happy or sad. Send me a PM with your full name, best daytime phone number, dealership info, and any details you'd like me to include. I'll get this in our system for the appropriate folks to check out. :)

Crystal

Tell the Meadowvale Ford dealer is the worst for customer sales service in the Greater Toronto Area. I will never recommend them.

I'm very pleased with Victor Chacon at Erinwood Ford. And hope he stillis their when I buy a new Ford.

Superior Ford, Zachary, La. Salesman Valiant Luthy. Fantastic combination. No hassle. Fair price right up front. Ford had issues that delayed delivery of my Explorer so Superior Ford loaned me an Edge, Limited. Plus they really make you feel right at home. Just plain good people!

Salem Ford in Salem, NH has been great. Over 22 years and 5 Explorers! 7 Fords in all. They have been just great. Best prices anywhere in Mass or NH. Checked them all. Really nice sales people and ZERO pressure. .
Service department is very nice.
Tom Greely has got to be one of the best sales people at any dealer. Totally a straight shooter.

Haldeman Ford East Windsor NJ

Haldeman Ford, 640 U.S. Highway 130, East Windsor, NJ 08520 is just plain great to deal with.

We previously purchased a Flex 2010 and just recently a 2014 Ford Explorer Limited as well as Ford Explorer Sport and they were great with all transactions. A

Additionally I have to say their service department is second to none and in my opinion has been the best dealer service experience I have ever had. I say this having owned many other brands including Acura, Toyota and Volvo which I also dealt with Dealerships for sales and service.

Battlefield Ford in Manassas, VA

I have to say that I was very impressed with Battlefield Ford in Manassas Virginia. They went out of their way to make the sale of my new 2014 Ford Explorer Sport. I told them what I wanted and what I wanted to pay and they made it happen. They even included a Free Oil Change and added the Dual Headrest DVD entertainment system for free.:usa::exp:

Bill Fick Ford in Huntsville, Texas. Good no hassle/pressure and gave me the best price. I will be returning for my next Ford purchase.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bo Beuckman Ford in Ellisville, Missouri (near Saint Louis). They went the extra mile for me and my wife. We ordered our car, and a few days before our car came in, they gave us a loaner to drive while we waited for ours to come in. Ask for Dave Bunyard. Great guy!

Back