Great Forum!

jray95

Reaction score
City, State
Arbovale, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT
Hi everyone,

I have been a member here since 2002 and I have never posted. The reason for this is the enormous amount of great info here that can be found by searching. No need to post questions.

I've used this forum for help with several problems on my '94 XLT. Brakes, fuel pump, check engine light, sticky throttle, hesitation, and now thermostat.

Just wanted to thank everyone here and tell everyone how much I appreciate the great info!

Happy New Year!
jray95

Three years and this is your first post?! Amazing! You can at least hang out in the Everything Under The Sun forum and talk about nothin.. :D

Also you can share what you learned with some of the people here.

Yeah, you are right though, this place is way cool.

jray95 said:
Hi everyone,

I have been a member here since 2002 and I have never posted. The reason for this is the enormous amount of great info here that can be found by searching. No need to post questions.

I've used this forum for help with several problems on my '94 XLT. Brakes, fuel pump, check engine light, sticky throttle, hesitation, and now thermostat.

Just wanted to thank everyone here and tell everyone how much I appreciate the great info!

Happy New Year!
jray95

Is that what that button is used for? ;) Hours of reading and info at the click of a button. Welcome to the posting side.

Back