• Register Today It's free!

GREAT Hitch!

This would scare the $&*# out of me!

:eek: :eek:

Attachments

• 19581533.jpg
    19581533.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 468

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whoa:eek: you ain't kidding!!

WOW amazing photo. Ill bet that guy loves his boat!! Any injuries?

is that a chevy? :rolleyes: even so, a scary situation!

Originally posted by white96x
is that a chevy? :rolleyes: even so, a scary situation!

Yeah it looks like a Chevy/GMC full size pickup to me.

I'd like to know if they were able to pull that truck outta there or what...

i wonder if that pic was staged? to me, it looks impossible for the truck to be at that angle and still be attached to the boat.....

It is an amazing picture, but it has been posted here about a half dozen times.:D

It is an amazing picture, but it has been posted here about a half dozen times. :rolleyes:

:D

Nice mustang.

Ricer Yellow:rolleyes:

That pic should definetely be the logo and/or advertising gimmick of that trailer hitch company. I wonder if the owner of the truck could sell the pic to the company for enough to cover the cost of damages lol.

A half a dozen times?? :confused: LOL - I must not be looking hard enough!

As for the hitch, aren't Class IV hitches ones that clamp on to the trailer's loop instead of the ball type? If that's the case - it should hold?

Ry.

I'm very inexperienced w/ hitches... but dont they usually have chains or something holding it on as well?

Dead Link Removed cool pic none the less.

Originally posted by jimabena74
i wonder if that pic was staged? to me, it looks impossible for the truck to be at that angle and still be attached to the boat.....

kinda what i was thinking....unless of course the hitch swivels....which would be the first hitch i knew of that did

I find it hard to believe that the tounge of that trailer would hold 2.5 Tons without bending.

Truck is probably not attached at the hitch anymore, looks like he got lucky and wedged in the rocks, either way, that is definitely the Ooh ### pic of the year:eek:

Originally posted by 98FordX24
I find it hard to believe that the tounge of that trailer would hold 2.5 Tons without bending.
look at it closer. it IS bent. i believe the chains and the rocks are the only things holding it there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back