Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Grill wrap

Discussion in 'Stock 2011 - 2019 Ford Explorer Discussion' started by Doug Disch, July 26, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Doug Disch

Doug Disch New Member

City, State:
      Waupun, WI
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2012 xlt
      Anyone have a thread link regarding applying vinyl to the grill as a substitute to paintiing/replacing? I have a chrome grill, but would like to black out the frame and larger bars.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. CDW6212R

CDW6212R Hauls the mail. Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Knoxville, TN
      98 Limited AWD
      Try ALSA paint products. Their website is full of tons of various painting related products. They have vinyl sprays, those that can be brushed on, etc, even chrome. The prices are high, I think the quality is high, but they have sales weekly on single products, at 50+% off. I've bought a gallon of a metallic gray that I was going to use on wheels, but it's all usable for anything, the paint, interior parts, mirrors etc. As a typical vinyl, it will peel off if the surface is slick(not dead paint). I plan to get some clear later to protect the front of my newly painted vehicles.

4. outdoor_funguy

outdoor_funguy New Member

City, State:
      San Diego, CA
      AcuraZine TL/TLX 2015
      Why don't you try Gatorwraps, they wrap all kinds of crazy things and lettering decals. You might also want to check Gatorprints.