Halo Headlight/Fog idea

Kshape

Reaction score
City, State
Louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Base Explorer
Anybody know where I could get some Halo Angel eyes? Dying to find some

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here you go...OSS look for Luis...:thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC_6983.jpg
    DSC_6983.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 10,284
  • DSC_7010.jpg
    DSC_7010.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 15,883
  • DSC_6996.jpg
    DSC_6996.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 9,850

I went to the website and didn't find a lot of info. Is he a supplier for the part or do you send in your lights, he does it and returns them? Does anyone know how this is done and a rough cost estimate?

2011 Halo Headlight/Fog idea

Always been a fan of halos. Had it on my previous car. Im definitely gonna get halos. my question is, should i get them for fog lights also? i included some pictures to visualize it better.

also was thinking about getting the headlights painted black like the sport. i have a 2011 black limited. Not sure about this one because we have the chrome theme all around vehicle. so the headlights now has chrome finish. grille has chrome on it as well so i think it would still look nice with black headlights

Definitely looks amazing!!! If you find a place that does this, let me know. Not sure if I trust myself with this type of project.

anyone sell Plug and Play HID Halo for Sport?

I have a 2013 sport and want the HID halo lights but don't want to do much to get it in. Anyone sell them already setup that I can just install?

I have a 2013 sport and want the HID halo lights but don't want to do much to get it in. Anyone sell them already setup that I can just install?

I would love this too, for my limited with HID's

any luck with finding a place to get this done/sell? 2013 Explorer, and would love to get some Halo, with the daytime Led strip, inside the assembly of course, not those that screw on the outside...

3jsauto.com in Brooklyn does it. Spoke to him about my sport but haven't done it yet. Seems very nice and knowledgable.

Just a bump on this one... would really love to see a finished product on someone's ride... either the halo or the (inside the housing) LED strip... something that looks OEM. Anyone managed this mod yet?

I would love to do this as well; glad you posted. I emailed a couple of companies and they stated it would be too hard for this vehicle. Glad to see its been done. However, I want to get just a replacement kit and not have to open the housing and then mod.

Same website I just posted. Lol.

I got a price quote for 700-900 bucks. Expensive so I gonna try it myself.

Never heard company say that before "would be too hard for this vehicle". Don't use them then.

Same website I just posted. Lol.

I got a price quote for 700-900 bucks. Expensive so I gonna try it myself.

Never heard company say that before "would be too hard for this vehicle". Don't use them then.

yes, way too expensive. Hard was meaning that you shouldn't pull apart the housing as its too difficult to re-seal the housing "perfectly" so no leaks in the future and constant fogging.

11-14 Xplorer Halo headlights by BMC Extreme

Has anybody installed the halo headlight kit from BMCEXTREMECUSTOMS?

Has anybody installed the halo headlight kit from BMCEXTREMECUSTOMS, if so how were the results and the install? They look like a rad light kit, especially with the LED light strip. Any input and vids would be appreciated,trying to dress up my 13 X limited.

Tks, tinner
I am moving your thread to the 'Modified' section.

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So I have spent the past few hours attempting to install HALO's (from AAC Style - http://www.automotivelightstore.com/2012fordexploreroraclefoglighthalokit.aspx) and keep running into roadblocks.

Attempting to figure out how the heck to get the freagin front bumper cover off to get the headlights out... I have already removed the front grill to find what I believe is the last bolt holding the light in. Now its just stuck as part of it is sandwiched into the bumper and not enough room to wiggle it out so far as I can tell...

Just venting at the moment.. I'll get back to it after I finish my beer!

Back