Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Halo Kits???

Discussion in 'Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by jmcexplore, June 16, 2013.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. jmcexplore

jmcexplore New Member

City, State:
    Roanoke VA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2003 Ford Explorer
    Is there a way to put halos, or "angel eyes" in my '03's headlights? do they sell them anywhere? If they don't sell any headlights with halos in them, i know they sell kits, and I don't know how to disassemble the headlight assemblies and not hurt anything. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Hbrichman

Hbrichman Active Member

City, State:
    Huntington Beach CA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    03 Limited AWD
    Pretty sure they don't sell 3rd gen headlights with built in halos. At least I haven't seen them anywhere? That being said, you'll have to buy the kit.

Here is a kit that would come with everything you need: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/explorer.aspx

Or, you could follow this "How to: 3rd Gen LED Halo Headlights". It has everything listed that you would need to buy and includes step by step instructions. Also, this route is cheaper than the ones I posted above. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374812

There are probably some more options, but that's just off the top of my head. Like I said though, I don't believe there is a headlights for our Expos that have them already built in, you'll have to do it yourself.