1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

have power to radio but no stations

Discussion in 'Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by stads99, June 16, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. stads99

stads99 New Member

City, State:
    herndon va
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    03 eb explorer
    2003 EB Explorer: years ago my dad got a cd stuck in the cd player, it belong to the library. so i removed the radio and did was able to get the cd out. while reinstalling it i screwed up the power drivers seat no movement but still HEATS also no power petal. so, my now problem is while trying to figure out the stupid seat (need it to work to teach kid to drive) i messed up the radio.. all fuses good all relays good (even #3 on the top side of fuse panel). according to diagram fuse #29 is to have power, but i have none, and #28 also does not have 12 amps
    what am i missing? the radio has lighted buttons and if you press menu you can see time.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

We Support Our Troops!