For Sale - Headers, Gibson Stainless Steel for 4.0 SOHC Ranger & Explorer #GP219S | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Headers, Gibson Stainless Steel for 4.0 SOHC Ranger & Explorer #GP219S

I am selling my brand new and still in the original box Gibson Headers, part # GP219S.

According to the Gibson website, these will fit any 4.0 SOHC V6 Explorer/Explorer Sport MY's 1999-2004, Explorer Sport Trac MY's 2000-2005, or Ranger MY's 2000-2007.

Included, are all items needed to install these onto your vehicle exactly as they come from Gibson Performance Exhaust in the box.

These normally retail for about $375-$450 range, but I am selling mine for $150 + shipping because I am tired of them sitting in my garage. I can take Paypal, Check, or Money Order as forms of payment. Remember, that if you want to use Paypal to send funds then buyer pays the 3% transaction fee that they charge.

If you have any questions or want to make an offer, feel free to reply here or PM me.

Robert

Attachments

• Gibson SS Headers GP219S.jpg
    Gibson SS Headers GP219S.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 242
  • 61xxg+JzVyL._SX522_.jpg
    61xxg+JzVyL._SX522_.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 213

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh.. Will they fit a 2001 2DR sport? I'd take them off your hands..

Aren't many M5OD manual Sports or ST's. Just watching out for you. :thumbsup:
Product Notes: Driverside EGR; Female EGR; automatic only. Carb EO # D-411-10

Send rocket a PM. GL

Thank you!

Rocket, did you ever find time to install those headers? I'm currently seeking 9ut a pair for my '01 job 1 sport trac, and I've noticed the exact same headers you've picked up..
If you have them on could you give us a review??
P.s. sohc or ohv, and what year?

Back