Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Headlight out

Discussion in 'Modified 1995-2001 Explorers' started by spoiler900, August 3, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. spoiler900

spoiler900 New Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2004 Sport Trac
    So My left headlight went out today, looking to replace both bulbs with something brighter because those stocks are wimpy. I bought a roof rack with spot lights to use as my brights because my stock brights dont do any good. Ive seen HIDs, I do NOT like the look of headlights that look blue, I want super bright white, no shade of blue, any suggestions?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Oxygen

Oxygen Active Member

City, State:
    USA
    03 XLT
    get a 4300k HID kit if you want pure white.. they almost have a slight tint of yellow to them... they look great

4. Paraphoe

Paraphoe Go big or go home Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Willow Grove, PA
    '97 XLT
    A lot of guys go with Sylvania Silverstar headlight bulbs - run a search on them. Might be an easy solution to what you're looking for without going HID.

We Support Our Troops!