heated 2nd row seats

expoman55

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Parrish FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Exp Sport, 2019 f150
My previous Expedtion Limted had heated rear seats. My ladies ( wife & Daughter-- just to be clear :) ) loved em. ( bout the only thing they liked on that truck) I have a sport with heated and cooled front seats and rear buckets..

Do any of the models have heated rear bucket seats?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have you checked the 2016 and/or 2017 Order Guides that have been posted in this sub forum? The Ford 'Build & Price' feature may show if they do or not.

Peter

From Ford.ca Build & Price: All models of the Expedition come with heated rear buckets as an option, but in the XLT it's a $9,400 Canadian option ($9,000 Canadian for heat, which comes only as part of Option Group 201A along with leather, and $400 Canadian for the bench-to-bucket option). Heated 2nd Row is standard in the Limited and Platinum, with buckets the same $400 Canadian touch.

If you're asking about the Explorer, the Limited rear bench has heated seats on the outboard seats, I'm pretty sure the rear buckets come heated as well.

From Ford.ca Build & Price: All models of the Expedition come with heated rear buckets as an option, but in the XLT it's a $9,400 Canadian option ($9,000 Canadian for heat, which comes only as part of Option Group 201A along with leather, and $400 Canadian for the bench-to-bucket option). Heated 2nd Row is standard in the Limited and Platinum, with buckets the same $400 Canadian touch.
I'm guessing you meant Explorer.;)

My previous Expedtion Limted had heated rear seats. My ladies ( wife & Daughter-- just to be clear :) ) loved em. ( bout the only thing they liked on that truck) I have a sport with heated and cooled front seats and rear buckets..

Do any of the models have heated rear bucket seats?
Just to be clear, Are we talking Expedition or Explorer?

Sorry guys YES talking about explorer.. the Ford guides are not clear and the other threads seem to have contradicting info.

I jumped on ford parts.com and could not find heated options for buckets. Thus my question.

I have a '16 Ex Platinum with second row buckets, they are heated.

I have a '16 Explorer Sport with 2nd row buckets and they are not heated. Was pretty disappointed in that.

Jason( drive XR7) that is exactly my problem with my sport..

Jason( drive XR7) that is exactly my problem with my sport..

Ugh I almost wish I didn't know I was missing all these features that were easily available on lower models.

Ugh I almost wish I didn't know I was missing all these features that were easily available on lower models.
I wouldn't say the Platinum is a "lower" model. As well there was some discussion on whether the Limited or Sport was a higher model. The Sport is more expensive but only because of the engine while the Limited as more features as you've discovered. When I shop I tend to go by features not price.:)

Peter

I wouldn't say the Platinum is a "lower" model. As well there was some discussion on whether the Limited or Sport was a higher model. The Sport is more expensive but only because of the engine while the Limited as more features as you've discovered. When I shop I tend to go by features not price.:)

Peter
We can expect you to be getting into a Platinum (has all of the features) next round, once your lease is up?

We can expect you to be getting into a Platinum (has all of the features) next round, once your lease is up?
That or the 2017 MKX but leaning toward the Platinum.

Back