1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Heater fan continusouly running

Discussion in 'Elite Explorer 911!' started by fredssuv78, December 21, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. fredssuv78

fredssuv78 New Member

City, State:
      Green Bay, Wisconsin
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      95 Eddie Bauer
      The other day i stopped to fill up my gas tank and when i turned my ignition off i realized the heater fan continued to run. That night i checked all the relays but couldnt find the problem there. I temporarily put in a switch to manuely turn off the fan so i could still use my defrost. The next night i noticed that my temperature gauge was all the way to H and when i got home i saw there was no anti freeze in the radiator or in the reserve and i had filled it the night before with 50/50 mix. Does anyone know if these problems are related and why my fan continues to run??? Im hoping that all i need to do to fix the anti-freeze problem is replace a freeze plug.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.