Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Heater Vaccum lines

Discussion in 'Stock 2006 -2010 Explorers' started by TMacD6696, October 5, 2016.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. TMacD6696

TMacD6696 New Member

City, State:
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2007 Ford Explorer
    The heat in my 2007 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4.0L works great if i keep the heater valve zip tied in open position. I have vaccum tested the control valve and it holds vaccum. Where do i search next? blend door works great selector switch seems to do what i tell it. I believe there is a vaccum issue somewhere. Does anyone have a vaccum diagram for me to follow or have any suggestions where i should go next on tracking down this issue?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. RangerX

RangerX Elite Ranger Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Omao, Kauai
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '93 Ranger XLT 4X4
    Welcome!
    I appreciate your posting this in the A/C forum, but I'm moving it into the main section for your year vehicle. It will get much more views and therefore potential help.