1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Hello all from Lexington, KY! I'm in L-O-V-E with this truck!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RossGardner, August 22, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

?

Would cab lights be worth putting on this rig?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. If No,I'd like to hear reasons why

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RossGardner

RossGardner New Member

City, State:
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2005 Sport Trac XLT 4x4
    Hi everyone, I am Ross, and I reside in Lexington Kentucky.
    I just recently purchased a 2005 Dark Blue Metallic Explorer Sport Trac 4WD XLT back in early May of this year (2019). I'm absolutely in Love with this truck so far, as I bought in Louisville KY, as a one owner vehicle.
    It had 125,213 (I looked at CarFax and it said all Highway miles) as the mileage at dealership. As of now, I use as a DD going back and forth to work as I work retail.
    I have a 3 year loan note that I hope and pray to pay off by next May 2020 ;). Fingers crossed!!
    Side Window deflectors and bi-fold tonneau cover and hood deflector are the only things that previous owner had installed on truck before got hold of it.
    Only things I have put on my rig are Husky MudDog Mudguards (both front and rear) and a rear sliding window vent shade and a sunroof/moonroof deflector to keep truck cooler.
    Now things I'm currently wanting to put on are cab roof lights, Bull-bar and/or Brushguard with auxillary off road lights mounted to it, does not have a tow receiver/hitch on it...... These are just a few things exterior wise i'm looking to put on, as well as a bluetooth enabled radio/stereo as i also plan to installing backup camera and some sort of navigation system in place of OEM Disc-Changer.
    Anyway, wanted to try and introduce myself and look forward to following some of your all's posts.
    Thanks

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
  4. RossGardner

RossGardner New Member

City, State:
    Lexington, Kentucky
    2005 Sport Trac XLT 4x4
    Thank You

5. Mike65

Mike65 Elite Explorer

Media:
    City, State:
    Toms River, NJ
    00 Ranger 4x4, 99 Sport
    Welcome Ross. IMHO if you like them & plan on keeping the truck go ahead & install them.