1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Hello From Canada

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jffchpmn1974, August 9, 2009.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. jffchpmn1974

jffchpmn1974 New Member

City, State:
    Winnipeg Manitoba
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '02 XLT& '09 Adrenaline
    Well this is my first time on a forum and actually registering... I am hoping to probe you all in order to build a mid grade off road Sport Trac, by mid grade I mean beyond trail worthy, almost baja style. I am in the process of getting shop manuals and other info to enable me to push the stock suspension parts plus after market shocks/springs as far as possible, I expect to break alot of stuff in the mean time, but it is gonna be fun doing it! I have already begun by researching shocks and springs, Camburg is one company I am looking at as well as Dixon Bro's Racing. I have also found alot of aftermarket parts ina few E-bay stores which of course are all in the southern U.S. so duty is gonna be a killer, but you gotta pay if you wanna play!

2. Support EF

Special! - 2 Year Elite membership now through July 24 $20!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars