1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Hello.. Question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ChiefsFan, December 23, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. ChiefsFan

ChiefsFan New Member

City, State:
      Kansas City Missouri
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2003 XLT
      Hello all, newbie here, I have a 2003 Explorer XLT with 16" aluminum wheels and was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for good all terain off-road tires?

thanks.

Adam
      :usa:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. ExplorerSportNu

ExplorerSportNu Well-Known Member

City, State:
      St.Louis - MO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      95 Sport/ExpeditionPkg
      Welcome to the site, you will get about a million diff responses on this including one that says to use the search feature in the upper right hand corner, IMHO the bfg a/t's are the best, had mine about 3000 miles and am still amazed how they handle in the mud, snow, and rain, not noisy on the street either, I love them, Gd Lck ;)