Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by blowngasket., July 31, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. blowngasket.

blowngasket. New Member

City, State:
      nashville,nc
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      96 4x4 xlt
      i would like to take this time to say hi. i have been on and off this site lookin up different problems on and ford truck in general. tought is should be time to join and make a contrubition if i can.

i have a 96 explorer that i changed colors on from green to white pearl. it is a 4x4 xlt. everything works on it includeing the check engine light.
      it has both head gaskets blown, for now their leaking on the outside of the block nothing internal yet, maybe gettin into the exuasht. but she runs good, eats lots of gas, and gets me from point a to point b. i've had it for 7 yrs now.
      other than the famous p0155 code, and the head gasket problem, the only thing i had to replace other then oil, is the fuel pump. which turned out easier than i thought.
      so all in all she hasn't left me strained yet, and has been a good one.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars