HELP! 2013 MyFord sync voice recognition doesn't work with my iphone contacts! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HELP! 2013 MyFord sync voice recognition doesn't work with my iphone contacts!

LauraBelle

Reaction score
City, State
Baton Rouge, LA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
Hey y'all! I need help, i'm so frustrated and exhausted with this issue - i bought my BRAND NEW 2013 Explorer XLT on JUNE 7th, 2012 - EXACTLY 5 weeks ago today. And for the past 5 weeks i have been in and out of the dealorship trying to get them to fix my sync.

MyFord touch sync voice recognition in my explorer understands ALL commands EXCEPT when i get to phone & say "Call... (Name)" then it doesn't understand AT ALL. It will even let me do "Phone"... "Dial #####"... but it will not use my contacts name from my Iphone 4s.
:dunno:
WEIRD PART- it DOES work with everyone elses IPHONE 4s... so you would assume something is not right on my iphone settings? well i've tried changing everything... and MY PHONE EVEN worked on the loaner Ford Fusion the dealorship put me in.
THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! I worked so hard to be able to buy this vehicle... MY FIRST VEHICLE I"VE BOUGHT ALONE:banghead:
Someone please help me...
Thanks,
LauraBelle*

Back