Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

HELP are these the right parts

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by project92, October 20, 2008.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. project92

project92 Active Member

City, State:
    missouri
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    00E.B.,93 xlt 92 xlt
    are these the right parts for my motor the ford dealers look at me dumb when I asked for these parts...
    2000 eb sohc had death rattle but when tore down it is NOT (looking at the motor ) the front right chain (to the cam ) or the left rear chain... my casset broke on the main chain and took out the bottom cassete that run the rear chain... here are the parts numbers I think I'm missing a part the bottom tensioner...

F77Z6K297bc 11.77
    2L2Z6K297aa 10.85
    1L2Z6L266AA 19.30

shouldn't I need another for the bottom???
    6 pcs of YL2Z9461AA 1.85
    2 pcs OF YL2Z9E436AA 4.53

THANKS FOR ALL INFO!!!!!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. project92

project92 Active Member

City, State:
    missouri
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    00E.B.,93 xlt 92 xlt
    okay looking on a parts sit the bottom chan is called a BS chain and the prime chain ??? yes I did search the last two weeks..