Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Djordan Ficht

Reaction score
City, State
Panambi-RS
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer XLT 94
hello guys, my name is Djordan and I always liked explorer, fortunately a little more than a month ago I got my first one, a 1994 xlt automatic, I'm really enjoying it and little by little I am repairing what is not 100%, in this case my doubt, I do the maintenance because I have enough technical knowledge to be able to repair it, I don't know if this is the correct place for the post because I'm new to the forum, but there you go ... my explorer has the steering arm I am from Brazil and here the information is very little in reference to explorer, my doubt would be serves the steering arm of the ranger 95 in explorer 94? it was the only one I got here, the length measurements are the same, but the ranger is more "straight" than the explorer ... could anyone help me? or any other solution to this problem? thank you for now...

Welcome Djordan!
I’m not sure if you are talking about the pitman arm or the tie rods, but generally, the front end of a 95 Ranger and a 94 Ex should be same. Are both vehicles 4wd, both 2wd, or one of each?

Are you referring to the drag link?

2WD

2WD Drag Link.jpg

4WD

4WD Drag Link.jpg

Or the inner tie rod?

2WD

2WD Left Inner Tie Rod.jpg

4WD

4WD Left Inner Tie Rod.jpg

All are compatible with a 95 Ranger and a 94 Explorer.

Back