Help Me find a picture!

interscope8

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Purdue University
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac 4x4
Hey everyone, haven't been active lately. Been pursuing another expensive hobby of mine (firearms) and haven't had anything to really report. Anyways, I have a buddy selling 285 duratracs with like 80% tread left, I have 265's and was wondering if they'd look goofy with my body lift installed?

Thats right, I've had the body lift kit for 2 years now and not installed because I'm afraid of how horrid it'll look without bigger tires.

Hey everyone, haven't been active lately. Been pursuing another expensive hobby of mine (firearms) and haven't had anything to really report. Anyways, I have a buddy selling 285 duratracs with like 80% tread left, I have 265's and was wondering if they'd look goofy with my body lift installed?

Thats right, I've had the body lift kit for 2 years now and not installed because I'm afraid of how horrid it'll look without bigger tires.

Check my registry.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Forum Runner

It won't look too bad with 265/75/16's, the 285's definetly fill in the wheelwell more and look better but you'll be fine. Most of us here did the same thing with our bodylift kits. Had mine for I think 8 months before finally saying F it and installed it. It's easy, there's just a ton of little tedious time consuming things to do with it. Hardest part was just all the little things, oh and the 97+ degree temps I chose to do the lift in.

Back