Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Heres a funny Explorer sticker

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by SaleenEXP, September 14, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. SaleenEXP

SaleenEXP Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      Mountaineer
      I can't stand Country (maybe b/c I'm 20:D: ), only rock (Disturbed), new age metal (Lincoln Park and 3rd Strike) and some Rap (wu-tang clan and outkast for example), all that new rap "bling bling" crap sucks. Distubed's new song is amazing. But anyways heres the pic, click on this link:

http://www.jdwright.org/images/inbreeding.jpg

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      oops, DOH!, I just got that County/Inbreeding moniker, sorry didn't mean to offend anyone in that lives out in the country:) I'm a little slow tonight;)

4. dogfriend

dogfriend Human-Animal Hybrid

City, State:
      Carmichael, CA
      '97 Sport 4x4
      that's pretty funny

if you feel bad about trashing country music, I thought of two other alternatlves :

Ban Jerry Springer

Ban Trailer Parks :D

5. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      Screw country:D , I felt bad when I realized that Country/Inbreeding moniker, meaning anyone who lives in the Country practices inbreeding:eek:

6. Raceit

Raceit Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Overland Park, KS
      '91 Explorer 2DR 4WD XL
      LOL Dude that is fvcking hilarious!

7. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      I keep looking at it, and those smiley faces (if you want to call them that, LOL!) keep cracking me up. I'm gonna print this out and put it on my friends truck from Kentucky, that'll be hilarious.:D

8. RFR2212

RFR2212 Typing Police Elite Explorer

City, State:
      In the mug by Chitown
      95 JEEP Wrangler
      SaleenEXP--Go home... last i've from music people, country id still the mosy popular music.... Go home... and yes.... I'm expecting the flaming...

9. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      thats not my truck if you thought that, I got it off a Mustang forum actually.

what/huh??? I can't tell if your being sarcastic or just donna uh know englid.

10. Mbrooks420

Mbrooks420 High Voltage. Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Erie, Pennsylvania
      1998 Mountaineer AWD
      I highly doubt that country music is more popular, nationwide, over rock music.
      Even more popular is proper english and rereading your post for crazy errors. Now you can go home.:confused:

11. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      Thank You MBrooks!

I dare someone to find one kid (again I'm 20) that listens to country in my city. Hell my mom can't stand it, she likes what my sister and I listen to, rap and rock, got her hooked on Limp Bizkit and she loves Trick Daddy and OutKast:D . Have you ever seen a country song on MTV or BET, noooooo, thats why they have their own channel, and if you ever saw a ratings report you would see that country is way, way, way down in ratings compared to other music no matter how popular you think it's. Oh Yeh, I could just see myself rolling out to some Garth Brooks on my over 1,000 watts stereo in my truck, oh yeh I'm rollin hard:rolleyes: . No offense to anyone that listens to country, this thread was not to make you think I was dissen it, it was about the funny ass country/inbreeding sticker b/c you know that saying applies to it. I just said I couldn't stand Country and thats why I thought it was funny to show that sticker. If you didn't get it, oh well, you have a simple mind. Again this wasn't my truck, it was off an Mustang Forum!
      Uuhhhh...
      Garth Brooks vs. Disturbed = Disturbed (listen to their new song and you'll see why Rock is more popular, BOO-YA!)
      You may listen to country and think its popular and you like it, good for you, but trust me your in a very small % compared to rock especially or rap.

EDIT- ummm "Go Home", uhhhhh? I'm in my living room.

12. Mbrooks420

Mbrooks420 High Voltage. Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Erie, Pennsylvania
      1998 Mountaineer AWD
      gotta love a mom who listens to Trick Daddy:p

13. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      I know, all of our friends get a kick outta it when their over, this is the best - she and my sister both cried when 2-Pac was killed. She's only 44, I'm turning 21 and sis is turning 19, but my mom doesn't look 44 at all, people are suprised when they find out she is our mom. She looks like she's in her early 30's.
      What music do you listen to anyway? That new Disturbed song is awsome. It was pretty funny in highschool (and I still do this), like one day I'll roll up with some OutKast on and the next day I'd have Limp Bizkit or Linkin Park, on over a 1,000 watt stereo you can't imagine how loud Limp Bizkit or like Disturbed is:D

Haha, I gotta print out that picture and stick it on my friends truck but not tell him it was me, this is gonna be funny.

14. Kinnish

Kinnish Active Member

City, State:
      Des Moines, Iowa
      98XLT "THE GENERAL"
      Whatever......country is the heart of the U.S. Who is more patriotic than Toby Keith?. I listen to rock and rap, but country is my favorite....and yes you can bump to country, that just shows how little you've listen to. Don't ever use Garth Brooks as your stereotypical country music, he is olld news man, get a clue. When I'm sober, I'll flame this some more..heh

15. james t

james t moderation Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Texarkana AR/TX
      94 SAS sport
      well, i have probably the most experience with country music of all. i was fed it since birth, and thats all you listen to in the house/car with my parents... and all i can say is i hate it. now dont get me wrong, when im in the mood, i like some ol' Hank, young Hank, Charlie Daniels, and other "old, real" country music. but, for the most part, it makes my skin crawl. same sh!t, different song. singing "oh my darlin' left me with my best friend and took my dog" give me a F.N. break. sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. and BTW, that Toby Keith song is awesome (you know the one im talking about). just about the only "new country" song i like...

16. yob_yeknom

yob_yeknom Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Glade Hill, Virginia
      '97 XLT & '06 Limited
      I HATE country music! And I live in a freakin' redneck little town, so you'd figure I'd love the stuff. Hell no, it's way to pathetic.

Who wants to listen to a 45 second (the writers must all be too stupid to come up with more than 2 verses and a chorus), crying, babbling song about some pathetic loser's life troubles?

~I lawst my dawg an' I don't know wut ta dooo. And my peekup browke and the wyfe threw me out for beein' a alcohawlic loooser.~ :rolleyes:
      Yeah, bump to that crap. I'd probably piss my pants from laughing so hard when I heard you drive by. :D

Don't agree with me? Fine. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

17. JDraper

JDraper Somewhat Functional Moderator Emeritus

Media:
      City, State:
      McVeytown, PA
      '18 XLT
      Around here, 90% of the people listen to country, but it's not my style. Classic Rock!!

Ya know what happens when you play country music backwards???

Your wife comes back
      You get your job back
      Your dog stops biting you
      Your pickemup truck works again
      Your daughter isn't pregnant by her cousin
      Your trailer doesn't get foreclosed....

18. terdrocket

terdrocket Traitor SS

City, State:
      jax, fl
      TBSS
      listen to Hank III. I hate country, but Hank III is more like thrash metal/punk of old days.

19. mosinman

mosinman Active Member

City, State:
      Coppell, Tx
      1999 XLT
      Old country music is OK. Almost all the new stuff is just pop music with some fiddle thrown in. I would still listen to it before RAP. Talk about the lesser of two evils......

20. mattadams

mattadams Tall Man Little Escape Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Longmont, CO
      2010 Escape XLT
      I like country, and yes I believe country is more popular then rock in many areas of the country, for the same reason that more people show up for a Nascar race then do for 5 football games combined. There's a little redneck in a whole lot of us.

21. ahhjaws

ahhjaws Moab Edition Explorer

City, State:
      Ft. Collins, CO
      1992 Explorer XLT
      Rock on, Rock!!!:D

22. ld50

ld50 Oh, the money you`ll blow

City, State:
      British Columbia
      93 4 dr 4x4 manual XL.
      Ha ha. Heck, y`all don`t needs no practice fer that, it just comes natural like. Hyuk hyuk.

I don`t know what the heck RFR2212 was saying either, LOL, but I`ll leave that alone.
      :D

There are some cross-over stuff that is classified as country that I don`t mind. For some reason I like Johnny Horton, but that`s a nostalgia thing from when I was a kid.

One thing that makes me puke, is the sameness of country music, sometimes it`s the same damn song played over and over with different words. Some might argue the same about the blues, but Country has it`s roots there, and I`ll take blues over it any day. And new country is so clean and polished it is just over-produced IMO. And geez, some of these Country crooners with that country "twang" in their voice, I just can`t relate.
      Don`t get me wrong folks, I have some music tastes that people don`t get either.
      It`s all about what stimulates the individual, that certain blend of tones, harmonies and beats that tweaks something in your brain and makes you feel good.

One of the most basic appeals of music is the age old "tension and release" the tension builds until a point that is is released at some kind of turn around. You can find this in any genre, and it is pleasing to the old brainstem. ;)

Well I`m babbling, but music is one of my fave subjects, on which I have studied extensively.

One last thing:
      If you keep buying Country music, they will keep producing it - PLEASE STOP!

23. diablo5969

diablo5969 Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Versailles, KY (Home) Poughkeepsie, NY (School)
      2004 Honda Pilot LX
      LOL, that's great.

Here in Atlanta we've got a lot of redneck mixed in with a lot of "bling-bling ballers" or whatever. It's so great to drive through Buckhead on a Saturday night: Escalades on 20s blasting rap, kids in cars blasting rock, and there's always that one busted up pick-up blasting country :D

24. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Los Angeles, CA
      330 XLT
      heh-heh

NASCAR = get in, turn left and floor it.

tough job

25. Alto

Alto Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Home-Lake Mills, Wisconsin / Live-Saudi Arabia
      1995 4DR XLT 4X4
      First, Look at the license plate North Carolina inbreeders Paradise.

Second, It all goes back to personal preferance I think Explorers should only be Lifted. If its lowered than you've got problems.

What does that mean? Who cares enjoy the Music you want.

If you can do any better I encourage you to try. Lets see if you get any further with your music career. If you can't do any better, I your to scared to try that SIT DOWN & Let the rest of us enjoy!

Just be cause you don't like it don't bash it because others prefer it. I always thought that Nascar was the biggest waste... Until I had to catch a Flight out of Raleigh I was late, speeding at 110mph things go by very fast, the slightest touch of My Thunderbirds steering wheel I was changeing lanes. Now think of going twice that fast, inches from the car next to you, inches from the wall and tell me you don't respect that!

26. yob_yeknom

yob_yeknom Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Glade Hill, Virginia
      '97 XLT & '06 Limited
      Yeah, been there, but at 125mph. (younger and STUPID) I was going mainly straight, I couldn't imagine tacking another ~80mph to that and going through a turn. Anyone here would probably piss their pants.