Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

He's here! We love him very much

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by 410Fortune, May 4, 2009.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. 410Fortune

410Fortune River season Staff Member Moderator

City, State:
    7B Panhandle
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    B2 Mod
    bottle warmer is your new best friend, its likely the best invention there is for the baby.... saves tons of time and fussing LOL

Wife and baby are doing fantastic! grandparents have been sitting for us a bit, yesterday the wife and I got to go for a 4-5 hour drive in the mountains! We did an estimate for work (working on a Sunday!) then up to Mount Evans for some scenery, it was NICE NICE

Now I have the boy with me at work today, mommy comes to get him this afternoon... this is soo much fun! he's so friggin cool I cant even explain....

C section = LONG RECOVERY, I am not sure why they would not attempt a regular delivery first, then cut if needed, then c section last resort?
    every girl is probably different... my wife was back to work after 2 days LOL but you cant stop her, her work is part of her nature

baby is all smiles now, almost 3 weeks old and ahead of the curve, sleeps from 11 to 6 am, its awesome

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. jad2411

jad2411 Elite Explorer

City, State:
    El Paso, TX
    2007 Brown eb
    So she had it "easy"! cool a 2 day recovery! hehe (Note the "" we'll never know what they go trough so all we can do is try to guess LOL)
    My GF is tiny, so the Dr doesn't want to risk it, he'll try to deliver the baby naturally, if he beleives that there won't be issues, but he wants to make sure first...
    My MIL lives around the corner from our office (that's why my GF's truck has only been driven ~4K miles since we got it on Nov 07) so she'll help with the baby, my mom lives 10-15min from the office as well so no big issue dropping the baby off at the granmas' :D

So cool that you can spend time with your baby, there's no way I could bring mine to work

4. 410Fortune

City, State:
    7B Panhandle
    B2 Mod
    my wife wears a 4-6, shes not as short as your girl, shes 5-6" but she has a tiny frame...

going in the night before, they place some pills on her cervix which helps it "ripen" so its nice and stretchy.....its nice that I know all this stuff now, LOL

I can bring mine to work because work is either at home or at my parents house :) its nice thats for sure, but I did my time, I sat and looked out the same damn window 40-50 hours a week for 14 years to get to this point......no way I could have taken him to work then!!

Good luck, just you wait man, we are going on 3 weeks now, I have never smiled so much in life, this kid has ALL the POWER

5. jad2411

jad2411 Elite Explorer

City, State:
    El Paso, TX
    2007 Brown eb
    Yup she wears (or used to) a size 3

I've been encouraging my friends to have babies :D it's a very nice experience starting at the moment that you get the stick with the +, that says you're 99.99% certain that she's pregnant and I don't think it will ever end, whatever happens, your children are always going to be your children.

good thing about my job is I rarely go beyond 5pm at the office, usually I'm out by 4:30

6. 410Fortune

City, State:
    7B Panhandle
    B2 Mod
    pfffft my job goes where I go, deadlines are deadlines and I dont have weekends! LOL its a trade off for sure

7. 410Fortune

City, State:
    7B Panhandle
    B2 Mod
    wow 2009 eh?
    I had forgotten about this thread.
    Baylee had heart complications at 7 weeks old, we lived in CICU for 14 days
    He had 3 heart defects and flatlined 3 times on my very first fathers day
    Surgery fixed 2 of the defects, medication and prayers have fixed the third
    Now he is 9, we have had 9 Fathers Day's and I am a super proud daddy. He is going into 4th grade and has friends and family all around him.
    We recently moved to Idaho to raise the kids up more like our grandparents lived rather then the hustle and bustle of the big city
    I am a lucky lucky man and there is not a second that goes by that I don't take that to heart.
    The meaning of life is kids and family, simple.
    Thanks to all of you for your well wishes, he is my whole world, he and my grand kids, my wife and our family

• Like Like x 4
  8. Turdle

Turdle This is my custom user title Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Humboldt, KS
    2000 Mounty
  9. Rick

Rick Pumpkin Pilot Staff Member Admin Elite Explorer

Media:
    Albums:
    City, State:
    Wayoutin, Aridzona
    '93 XL Pumpkin Edition
    Callsign:
    AB7FH
    I'm very glad to hear that things have turned out well for your son and your family:chug:

10. RockRanger

RockRanger Elite Ranger Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Fresno CA
    86 ranger no more
    Callsign:
    KK6TDL
    Glad everything turned out well. I somehow missed this 9 years ago.

11. Kirby N.

Kirby N. Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    1991 Ranger
    Welcome back Jaime. Is your dad still up in Bailey tinkering on cool stuff?

12. 410Fortune

City, State:
    7B Panhandle
    B2 Mod
    My mom and dad split their time between Texas and Idaho, they sold their Colorado home and bought a house here close to us.
    My stepson used to live in Bailey he and his brother were known as the "ranger guys" in Bailey Colorado, they have both moved here to Idaho with us.
    4 families have re located from CO to Idaho now
    We are all here and have started our own Explorer/Ranger RBV Customs shop here in the Panhandle, Sandpoint Idaho it is a wonderful place to live if you are into the outdoors and raising some kids.
    My new house and shop is off grid, we do RBV, Ford diesels and ATV/UTV / Snowmobile custom stuff.......

13. Kirby N.

City, State:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    1991 Ranger
    Thats awesome for you, dude. I am glad to hear it. I wish I would have had you swap a 302 in my ranger before you left!! Bah, I might have to come see you one of these days. At least brett is still here!

One thing i guess that is good is that there will be more rbv parts around here now- haha.

14. 410Fortune

City, State:
    7B Panhandle
    B2 Mod
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is so true! Especially since my other step son Jerry just moved to Idaho also, so none of us are buying up RVB anymore.
    Yes Brett is still there, I am doing my best to suck up all of his extra time still even from 1300 miles away, poor guy! I know for a fact he is knee deep in projects, making my shop look organized!!
    Poor dude needs to quit his job and build early mustangs full time.........he would probably make more $$$$ :)

I can still do a v8 conversion just bring the beast here! This is a great place to vacation :)

15. Kirby N.

City, State:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    1991 Ranger
    I may just do that. I used to live in northern Utah and we loved it.

16. jad2411

jad2411 Elite Explorer

City, State:
    El Paso, TX
    2007 Brown eb
    Time flies...