Hey everyone... another newbie here! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey everyone... another newbie here!

Mikes95XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Bartlett, IL (currently in Bloomington for school)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
Hey everyone what's up? Just another newbie here. Just bought a 1995 XLT (I'll be posting pics on my website real soon... got a few cheap mods to come) I haven't really done anything to it yet, but I have a chrome Explorer license plate frame, 2000 'XLT' badges on the door, and a third brake light cover that says Explorer. Other planned mods are Hiperwhite headlights/fog lights, a windshield decal, brush grille guards... just wanted to say hi to everyone!

C ya!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HEY MIKE WELCOME TO THE SITE..

Welcome!

You'll love but won't recognize your vehicle in a few years if you start moding it and become a member of this site. ;) Mods are addictive and so is this site as you see from many members here.

Good luck!:)

Thanks guys... I'm not planning too many mods, but just enough to make people able to tell my XLT from the HUNDREDS i see all the time around here.... lol :cool:

Welcome to the site!

New white lights are next on my long list of things to do. My lights are yellowing and a bit worn from over the years. I just got all new light housings and a painted (green) front grille, so new white lights should make even more of a difference.

Good luck with the mods. Its always nice to be able to pic your X out in a mall parking lot.

Happy postin'!:)

~Tim

Back