Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Hey guys I'm back!

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by Dano!, December 2, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Dano!

Dano! Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Lemoore CA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      91 Navajo X 2
      So it's been roughly 2 and a half years, and 2 and a half deployments. I renewed my elite explorer membership and I am happy to get back on the saddle.

Before my January 2017 deployment my Navajo gave me a surprise while driving her home for the last time before I left. She ran super rough like only half my cylinders were firing. Very sluggish.

I parked her and there she sat. For two and a half years. When I was "home" it was only for several weeks before the next detachment, so in total I was only home for about 6 broken up months since January 2017.

I have no idea what to do about the Navajo. But I'm home for a while now and I plan on figuring it out and getting her back on the road.

I'm looking forward to being back. This is just an "I'm back" thread. Will start a fixing the Navajo thread in the appropriate forum.

-Dano.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. shucker1

shucker1 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Metairie, Louisiana
      98 XLT 5.0
      Glad to hear you are back home safe.

Thank You for your Service Sir!

4. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars