Hey I guess I am a Newbie!!! hehehe | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey I guess I am a Newbie!!! hehehe

tugnpull

Reaction score
City, State
East Tennessee
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT
Found this site in a search and it seems like a friendly Ford Loven sort of place so I signed in! I am a sold out Ford Man but I too do love a good short wheel base Jeep and I have been a moderator on Jeepz.com for a couple of years. There I have racked up like over 5000 post that alone should tell you all I talk too much! hehe Any how I just went out this past week and bought a 2002 XLT with 29000 miles on it. Very clean well maintained ride and for the time being it shall remain an on the road ride. I will stick with a beat up ol Jeep for the rough stuff at least untill the bank gives me the title and the FOMOCO stops fixen stuff for free! I hope I will be able to become a part of your online home away from home and be an active addition to your all ready well rounded site. Thanks in advance for any help you give me in the mods and repairs soon to come. I will post a few pics later. Tug

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard. Lots of info. Lots of funny members. So, be aware of the local jokers. :D Or worse yet, members who "claim" to get 30 miles to the gallon. :eek:

Welcome to the site ;)

emon said:
Welcome aboard. Lots of info. Lots of funny members. So, be aware of the local jokers. :D Or worse yet, members who "claim" to get 30 miles to the gallon. :eek:
Wellcome
Emon
Who gets 30 MPG? How do he do it?

search for "aldive" and "quest for 30"

Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to getting to know you all! tug

Welcome to the site:D

Back