• Register Today It's free!

Hey there, everyone!

burnthefumes

Reaction score
City, State
Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Explorer Sport
Hello everyone. I made an account recently, but I have been on here on occasions to look at ideas and what I could do with my Explorer.

Even though my name implies that I stomp on the throttle, I usually don't. I did when I started out driving on my own, but I grew up since the gas prices got ridiculous.

I have a "Light Denim Blue Metallic" 1997 Explorer Sport with little modifications including BWT Offroad 16x8 rims and a Pioneer radio unit. I'm currently just using it as a DD, but depending on finances, I am considering getting rid of it when I get a job because of gas mileage and the fact that I don't use a lot of the things that an SUV allows me to do. I won't be getting rid of it anytime soon and I decided to register so that I may show my vehicle on here. I won't be tearing anything apart on the Explorer anytime soon, as it works just fine except for squeaky brakes when they are dry.

As for myself, I am a college student that like to mess around with different mechanical things. I am afraid that I'd mess something up if I tore up the Explorer and never get it back to normal. If something broke that wasn't major, I'd try to fix it :p.

Pictures to come sometime later this afternoon as the recent storm kept me from taking pictures. I hope everyone is alright from the mid-west tornadoes that happened yesterday. The tornadoes were too far south to hit where I was, so I am fine now.

Back