Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Hi! Ford Explorer 4.0i XLT 1995

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by PrinceE1, July 10, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. PrinceE1

PrinceE1 New Member

City, State:
      Nokia
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '95 XLT
      Hi!
      I'm from Finland, yes, little country in Northern Europe and no not icebears in here. ;) I have Explorer 4.0i XLT, it is Euromodel. This guy comes to Switzerland. Euromodel is same like US Model, but couple little things are different: radio, speedometer is KM/H.

Now, i must ask, because i have problem. Thank god i found this forum. I have problem with transmission, my kickdown spring is broken. Do anyone here have any experience how i can switch it safely. If anyone have photos, i would appreciate that very much. And if someone, can help me with parts, tell me. Because in here Finland, Explorer parts are very hard to get and really expensives. I using ebay when i finding parts, but some sellers not ship to Finland. First i need that spring and then i must fix it.

Sorry, if i have bad english, hope you to get clear.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. 1Aauto

1Aauto EF Vendor

City, State:
      mass
      92 explorer
      Welcome to the site.:wavey:

4. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars