Hi, from across the pond

Peter Sharp

Reaction score
City, State
Reading, England
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Northface - sold
Hi,

Just found this board and looking forward to learning about the X.

I had a 2000 Northface for two years before I sold up for a Jap sports car, now two years on the wife is expecting twins so, I need a second "family" vehicle and thought of the X straight away as I did like it very much.

I did not know about car forums while I had the last X but, since having the Jap car and have completed a whole list of mod's, I now know that you CAN break away from those dealers :)

Happy holidays

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Pete,

Welcome to the site, I did the exact same thing had an Ex, flogged it for the Jap sports, now got the Ex again......but also looking for a Jap car to run with it !

Welcome to the site from across the pond - LOL, thats a good one, welcome from the other side of the pond :D

hi pete

welcome yeh once you get bit your hooked

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Peter Sharp said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)
Pete, what Jap car were you running , I had a Scoobie before the Explorer , but I realised there was a good chance I'd end up in a ditch sooner or later :D and I was getting fed up with transit vans and corsa's trying to race me everywhere I went :(

Dave

Welcome mate!
Nice that you have joined, I note you are in Reading- thats not a million miles away from Richmond, maybe we should meet for a pint see if we cant shake up a plan for another uk meeting........ For the new year some time, I know at least two other dodgy suspects that may join the ID parade!

Looking good Dave!

Give me a shout BIG HVM when the next meet is on.

Back