Hi! I need help fixing my 2000 Explorer Limited. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi! I need help fixing my 2000 Explorer Limited.

gadgetqueen

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer Limited
Dropped in looking for fixes for my Explorer 2000 Limited. Chose not to get rid of it as a cash for clunker but starting to regret it. I really like my beast but RUST is showing up all over. ('93 Lebaron only has rust around the gas filler and not garaged). Today trying to remove rear cup holder to clean off root beer that spilled and see if I can fix numerous electrical issues. I have missed my heated driver seat; had replaced once and think I can do it myself. Console 12v outlet hasn't worked in years along with several other items after dealer replaced message center. Also since then the Radio display rarely works. So I will lurk around the forums and see what I can fix because I'd rather not get rid of it. Thanks for a great site!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Be glad you didn't trade it in on the cash for clunkers thing. Once you have left the lot they put stuff in the oil and hold it to the floor till the engine blows up. Makes me REALLLY mad they do that to perfectly useful cars.

Back