Hi, I've just recently began to appreciate Ford Rangers. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi, I've just recently began to appreciate Ford Rangers.

DavidGonzalez

Reaction score
City, State
Brownsville, TX/Hill Country
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Ford Ranger 2WD 4 Cy
I'm David, 20 years old, and am about to graduate college. I've just recently realized that I like the idea of modifying and customizing vehicles. I am not familiar with basic mechanics. I do however have sufficient interest. My parents were gracious enough to buy me a 2007 Ranger 2WD 4 cyl. as an early graduation present. The bed was replaced with a lined 2006 stepside bed. I'm wondering what I should do to modify it. I'm thinking perhaps nerf bars and a grille guard. What do you guys think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will definitely post some pictures later as soon as my phone is charged. Will I be able to upload them directly or must I use a third party image uploader and share the link?

If an "Elite Member" ($20 per year) you can host them here. Otherwise, a simple link through photobucket or the like works.

I'd start easy, like a grille guard or bars, until you're more familiar with the truck and the joy of wrenching on it. But you've got a fun truck to start with...

How is your gas mileage?

Welcome

Back