• Register Today It's free!

High Quality Video of my Ride

99Mounty

Reaction score
City, State
Chicago, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Mountaineer
It's a pretty much a stock Mountaineer ... nevertheless, I like it very much. So much that my friend and I decided to shoot a video of it. :)

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~choisw/amu2k2/AMUJuneCarOfTheMonth.avi

The video is like 8.5MB ... so only those w/ high speed connections have the 'privilege' to see it ... :)

Let me know what you guys think about it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hehe, nice man...i like that one shot of your tire (won't ruin for anyone else :D ) nice job

wtf...it says I am missing some DX50 Codec??

your friend has way too much time on his hands ;)

SSIKORA, you probably need to download the DivX codec to view the movie through Windows Media Player. If you have a Mac, PM me for what software to download.

Nice vid! One question, does your friend have a fetish for tires?? I'm asking b/c there're a lot of shots of your right front tires. But it's a great video!

Nice Vid,

Like the neg. shot too. good server also, got a solid 150k/sec downloading the video :) hehe.

-Matt

lol, i think he gots it on a purdue server. im gonna try to make a vid with him and his buddies rides sometime

Originally posted by SSIKORA
wtf...it says I am missing some DX50 Codec??
damnit, mine says "cannot play back videostream: no suitable decompressor could be found", and A I just upgraded to RealOne Play.

Download the divx Codec, or you could download the whole package that comes with a player too, thats what I did.

-Matt

I have pc....nothing works....realplayer....quicktime won't convert....and media give errors. PITA

http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/ (link for the codec)

for anyone that cant play it ... download and install that

nice video man... what kind of software do you use????

That worked...thx Chucky.

All I get is some Techno music and no video. Drrrr...

Very nice but for me the transatlantic pidgieon is obviously on stike only achieved 56kps but I loved it. Thanks for sharing.:D :D :D

:mad: This shi$nat sucks!! I cant get to play video...then I try again and "Cannot find server"...aghhhhhhhh!

Hey, just wanted to say nice video and nice ride!!!!! Your friend sure does like to take shoots of tires though:D but hey it was still pretty cool

You need to install the DivX v5.02 to get it to work. v3.11 won't work.

Originally posted by mikefox
You need to install the DivX v5.02 to get it to work. v3.11 won't work.

Here is a sure sign that you download waaaaaay to much ****:
You have all the most current codecs.....

BTW: right click and "save target as..."

Even after I download and install the file it still doesn't work. Damn Windows...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back