Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

How many college students????

Discussion in 'General Topic Polls' started by KIDSX, July 8, 2002.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

?

Are you a college student???

1. Yes?

136 vote(s)
    75.1%
  2. No?

16 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. Alumni?

25 vote(s)
    13.8%
  4. Dropped?

4 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. Flounder

Flounder Owns 10,000 Marbles Elite Explorer Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    Pennsylvania
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '08 Sport Trac Adrenalin
    Will be a Sophomore this fall at Penn State. ... State college, a drinking town with a football problem... :)

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Char

Char Admin's Wife, Explorer Babe Staff Member Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Wittmann
    1993 Explorer XLT
    Callsign:
    KB7TKQ
    I earned a Master's in Educational Technology. It's was about how to use computers including in the classroom. I mainly needed to put some certification behind my knowledge so if I go looking for a new job I have that slip of paper.

4. DocVijay

DocVijay Meow

City, State:
    Tampa, FL
    1999 Sport 2WD
    I'm a student again....

I'm back in college again after 10 years, finishing up a degree in Microbiology that kinda fell by the wayside before. However, I feel rather out of place in some of my classes, as the kids in there (and I mean kids) are a decade younger than me. Oh well, it helps me study, as I'm not tempted to go party all the time like before.

5. TwoToneX

TwoToneX my pockets hurt Elite Explorer

City, State:
    broomfield, co
    '90 XLT 4x4
    Would be a junior at University of Colorado at Boulder...but I'm taking this next year off... Majoring in Geography (yes, there are things you can do with it, I promise)

6. 94Matt

94Matt Active Member

City, State:
    Thompson's Stn, TN
    2002 Mounty 4.6 AWD
    second year at Austin Peay. what? you never heard of it?

7. countrymz

countrymz Member

City, State:
    Pine Bush, NY and Clemson, SC
    95 XLT
    This should be my senior year at Clemson University but because I have been co-oping, I'm in Junior classes now. I've been to all the freshman orientations to recruit new rowers. My, my ,my some of these young'ins are hot :eek:

8. JDraper

JDraper Somewhat Functional Moderator Emeritus

Media:
    City, State:
    McVeytown, PA
    '18 XLT

Whoo Hoo! Another Penn Stater!!! We Are.... Penn State!!!! Class of 1990, bachelor's degrees in both Aerospace Engineering and Physics :D

9. VBVA

VBVA Go Dukes!

City, State:
    Northern Virginia
    '93 XL
    Sophomore Integrated Science and Technology Major at James Madison University. Right now doing the summer job thingy at the beach, can't wait to go back to the mountains in August!

10. SteveVB

SteveVB Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    04 Rubicon w/stuff
    Im a continuous college student

Im in college too... take 2 maybe 3 classes a semester when I can fit it in- at University Maryland, or UMUC online (an excellent way to take classses BTW). Taking classes online lets me do family, business, manage the household- spares me the time I would spend driving and sitting in class. Still working toward a Business/Finance degree- I do have an AA in business FWIW( 0.00) . Still need 36 more credits (on top of the 130 something I already have!!)
    My goal was to have a degree by age 40 - doesnt look like I can make it, close- but maybe not- oh well.

Good Luck everyone.

11. FlyAU

FlyAU Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Atlanta, GA
    2013 GLI, 2013 Escape
    I was sitting just behind the frat block seating, like on the 30, and didn't have a problem with the five-oh until I was leaving the stadium. I was walking out of the tunnel when a Chambers County Sheriff's Deputy grabbed me and threw me down to the pavement. :fire: Man, I was PISSED. I jumped back up and would've beat the everloving sh** out of the fat f*** (I'm a black belt) had my friends not held me back. I mean, there was absolutely no reason for him to do that...I wasn't drunk, accosting anyone or being obnoxious. I was simply walking out of the tunnel.

I am still pissed about that. :fire: :fire: :fire:

12. DocVijay

DocVijay Meow

City, State:
    Tampa, FL
    1999 Sport 2WD
    Florida Gators.

You know, it's funny. When Florida beats every team on their schedule by 50 points, it's just business as usual. No big deal, that's what's supposed to happen. However, when a lesser school happens to beat Florida, it's a life changing moment. I guess everyone has to have a goal in life, and for most schools it's to beat UF in football. And to those that may actually do so, I salute you and enjoy it while you can, it probably won't happen again.

U F

13. Fischer

Fischer Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Durango, Colorado
    95 Explorer XLT 4x4
    Graduated in 2000 with a Bachelors in Business. Fort Lewis College; Durango, Colorado.

AACSB Accredited College (American Association of Collegit Schools of Business) Heald longer than both CSU and CU Boulder..haha!

Best damn town in the USA (lets keep that a seceret though). I want to move back after a while...

Focused on riverguideing, mtn. biking, skiing, partying, and wakeboarding, etc...

14. DocVijay

DocVijay Meow

City, State:
    Tampa, FL
    1999 Sport 2WD
    Durango, huh? Yeah, I wouldn't mind living there. Probably wouldn't get around to doing much work or studying though. Too busy playing.

15. Fischer

Fischer Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Durango, Colorado
    95 Explorer XLT 4x4
    Yes, it really teaches you how to have the best of both worlds. It is EXTREMELY distracting, especially in summer school.

Great school though no Trachers Assistants teaching only a PhD and about 20 or so students. I will definately go back if they offer Grad programs.

It has sooo much to offer though finding a job that pays more than $8 an hour is real tough...

16. SCEXPLORER

SCEXPLORER Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Los Angeles, CA
    1997 Explorer Sport
    USC!!!!

Senior at University of Southern California majoring in Electrical Engineering!!!! Any jobs???

17. KIDSX

KIDSX Member

City, State:
    YORK, PA
    95 sport
    ADAMCKACH whats ur major? im a sophmore at the state college campus too...MAybe this year we wont have a football problem.
    Luego....KID

18. Texan01

Texan01 Active Member

City, State:
    Dallas, TX
    1995 Explorer XLT
    I'm a December 02 Grad of Tarleton State University. Hopefully I'll find a job since the Computer Info Systems degree is a bit out of favor at the moment

19. BT4auBURN

BT4auBURN Active Member

City, State:
    Auburn, AL/Montgomery, AL
    '96 XLT
    lol knew there had to be atleast one gator here. Its not a life changing event for Auburn to beat Florida its just funny to see a cocky b@stard like grossman who thinks he can do nothing wrong to leave our stadium in tears. Oh it will happen again...The tigers will atleast have the SEC championship this year. You can quote me on that one. Auburn has put quite a few overrated teams in their place. Must I bring up OCT 15, 1994 in the swamp 36-33.

20. DocVijay

DocVijay Meow

City, State:
    Tampa, FL
    1999 Sport 2WD
    One thing though. At our games, the old "ORANGE -- BLUE " cheer is pretty pointless. :confused:

You see what I mean. There you go having to drag up a game 8 years ago, waaaaaaay back in 1994. How many times have the Gators beaten the Tigers since then...? Seriously, I do give the Tigers props for beating us, that's no small feat. Actually, I don't dislike Auburn. My wife's cousin went there. Of course, then again, my wife's uncle went to FSU. That was quite a contention point before we got married. Her family couldn't believe that she was marrying a Gator. Of course, she's a Hurricane, so the picture just gets more confusing.

However, to sum up, I do have to say that Florida is the best state for football. If it isn't Florida, then it's Miami, and if not Miami, then it's (man it pains me to say it) Florida State. Florida rules (the school and the state).

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

21. Robb

Robb Explorer Addict

Virginia Commonwealth University - Class of '98

Cum Laude: B.S. Business Admin.

(then went to work for dad.........could have dropped out of high school and done that!)

Robb