Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

HOW many live in apts/ or own your house,

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by dtl 2k2 sport, September 25, 2005.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. briwayjones

briwayjones Manual Master

City, State:
    Eldersburg, MD
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2000 Ford Explorer XLS
    Can I move in? :D

dtl 2k2 sport
    Don't feel bad. I ended up moving back in with Mom and Dad to try and save money for a house.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BeauJ

BeauJ Moderator Emeritus

My aunt has been in Glen Burnie for about 5 years and her house is pretty nice. Got no clue how much it would cost though.

I moved back in with my mom about 1 1/2 ago. I bought my OWN house with help from no one when I turned 18 and my GF moved in. Well, me and my GF broke up and I wanted to get the hell out of there. She wanted the house, I didn't, so I let her have it and she payed me off. I've just been saving for my own house now and looking since April. The neighborhoods around me are going to shit though and traffic is HORRIBLE. So, I'm trying to get one around 120-140k. If my mom sells me her house in the next year though, I'm staying.

4. CodePoet

CodePoet Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    1993 XLT
    Living in an appartment now, in the process of building a house :)

I did live with my parents for a few months between college and finding my current job though

5. dtl 2k2 sport

dtl 2k2 sport Well-Known Member

City, State:
    stafford Va
    2002 SPORT
    lol, all these stories, And i do know where Gainsville is, land of the trains! That's out in the boonies for real, but look at warrenton and culpeper, they discouraging againts building but now,, they are charging out the wazooo for homes that are built there to raise their wonderful horses! Anyone ever see a really rich farmer!Lol,,,40 mins south west of dc,!!