how to change gauge cluster color | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

how to change gauge cluster color

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thanks that looks good for when i go to add some extra gauges

So you joined a week or so ago and your only 3 posts are about some product????
Makes me wonder.....

So you joined a week or so ago and your only 3 posts are about some product????
Makes me wonder.....

good point, especially when he has dug up a thread from 3 years ago and posted the same thing there.

didnt see the old one till after i posted and ive been using the search and cant find anything on how to change the shift lever color i want to make it red at the same time when i make my dash , window switchs, and etc. red have you seen any thing on it or do you know how to do it vroom im going to doing alot of the light changes ive seen that you and p51 have posted

the only way i know how to change the parking indicator red is to scrape the color off the backside of it, and find some transparent red paint (so light can shine threw it), but dont bush it on, use a spray paint if possible. bushing it on may leave streaks. or scrap it off, and use red led's in your cluster, but the problem with that will be you will turn your needles, and odometer red as well as turn the rest of the gauges a different color if you dont have overlays on them.

ok thanks im going to be getting a over lay to make the fuel and other gauges red so i think ill go with scraping it and get some red paint thanks

Back