How to clean Eddie Bauer seats? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How to clean Eddie Bauer seats?

05fordexploder

Reaction score
City, State
SC
I was going to put this in the detailing section but I figure I would try here first because some seats from other models may be different fabric. I just purchased an 06 Explorer Eddie Bauer with the cloth/suede inserts where you sit. The seats are in pretty good shape but I wanted to know how to clean and rejuvenate the seats to where they would look very clean and less wore looking.

Also I have the tan interior. What would you recommend to clean the seatbelts too?

Thanks in advance

I was going to put this in the detailing section but I figure I would try here first because some seats from other models may be different fabric. I just purchased an 06 Explorer Eddie Bauer with the cloth/suede inserts where you sit. The seats are in pretty good shape but I wanted to know how to clean and rejuvenate the seats to where they would look very clean and less wore looking.

Also I have the tan interior. What would you recommend to clean the seatbelts too?

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure on the cleaning part as my suede seats haven't needed to be deep cleaned yet but if they're pilling (like an old sweater) you can use a fabric shaver on them. I've done that in the spots where pants rub and it made them look like new again.

Back