• Register Today It's free!

How to pour Sea Foam?

XLT_66

Reaction score
City, State
GO TEXAS TECH
Year, Model & Trim Level
P.O.S. Mitsu Diamante
I just got some of the stuff, and it says to pour slowly though throttle body. How do i pour it though it, there is that plate in the way, unless that is not what to look at, although, i was pretty sure it was. I took off my intake tube to get to the throttle body, and there is the throttle plate, you know what i am tlaking about. HOw do pour it through that ting?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can pour it through a vaccum line, pull the vac line from the PCV valve to the intake manifold and pour it through there.

Like Brad said, use the PVC line, hook a funnel to it, leave the other end hooked up to your intake manifold, and slowly pour it in there while you idle it.

ok, been lookin around, and i realized i don't know where or what the pcv valve it. There is a line that is right next to my throttle body that has a little clamp on it. I took it off, and some green stuff came out. I was thinking anti-freeze or sumthin. Anywho, who can tell me exactly where it is on a 5.0 V8?

it was a tiny little line too....could not put a funnel on it. I need a response quickly, i wanna ge tthis done, but i have to be somehwere real soon...

you can also use the brake booster line... The big round brake thing that has a hose going from it to somewhere on your intake manifold.... it might be easier to spot. Look for a rubber hose coming off your intake manifold that looks like you can fit the tip of a funnel into. You should be able to fine the brake or the PVC line...

Back