Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

How to ship the CD-6 Unit

Discussion in '2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac' started by davidtown23, July 11, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. davidtown23

davidtown23 New Member

City, State:
      Elwood, Indiana
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      01 Sport Trac 4x4
      I just sold one of the 6 disc in dash units on ebay and I have been seeing that you have to ship with a shipping bracket. Where do I get one of these shipping brackets or is there another option to ship one of these units safely? I don't want the buyer to receive it with the cd trays/ tracks messed up.

Thanks for any input!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. HazardousRanger

HazardousRanger New Member

City, State:
      Woodland,CA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      04 Edge Ranger
      i have no idea how to do it but i am pretty sure that on rangers stereos, there is a ship mode on it where it locks everything up....so im sure explorer stereos are the same..i think you need a code of some sort to lock it up