Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Thanks for setting this up. Just ordered all of them for my new EX.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I want in!

Hey im interested in this group buy, is it too late? I tried reading through the entire thread but too many posts. How do I get in this!? Thanks. I want to get the 3 row mats and cargos.

Thanks!

Oh and is the discount worth it im in CA

Hey im interested in this group buy, is it too late? I tried reading through the entire thread but too many posts. How do I get in this!? Thanks. I want to get the 3 row mats and cargos.

Thanks!

Oh and is the discount worth it im in CA

How bad do you want to save money? All required information is in this thread and the phone number to call is within the first 3-4 pages of the thread. No one else seemed to have a problem reading the thread to get the savings.

Not trying to be a jerk but it doesn't take much reading to figure it out.

How bad do you want to save money? All required information is in this thread and the phone number to call is within the first 3-4 pages of the thread. No one else seemed to have a problem reading the thread to get the savings.

Not trying to be a jerk but it doesn't take much reading to figure it out.

Just ordered. Melissa is handling all orders for the Forum now and the entire package with shipping included is still $294.86.

Thanks again blwnsmoke.

Ercole

Just ordered a full set the other day. Got a confirmation that they'll arrive on Saturday. Melissa was very nice and graciously honored the group buy pricing.

Thanks for setting this up! Saved a couple hundred bucks! :)

Just ordered mine today. Talked to Melissa and she was very polite. All 6 pieces for $294.86. Saved about $250 if i didn't mention the group buy. Thanks blwnsmoke

Just ordered mine today. Talked to Melissa and she was very polite. All 6 pieces for $294.86. Saved about $250 if i didn't mention the group buy. Thanks blwnsmoke

No problem!! You will love them when they arrive.

I'm really digging these Matts. With this digital molding, do we need to remove existing carpet Mats or can the first two row huskies drop on top of them?

Change of plans, we are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Pricing is as follows.

3rd row well.$62.18

Over 3rd row $77.17

First 2 rows, $101.03

3rd row $54.48

If you get all, total is $294.86.

Husky will pay for shipping.

I just placed my order.

Contact Andrea Coleman, 620-221-2268, ext 115

Are these still the best prices out there for 2011 model?

Are these still the best prices out there for 2011 model?

Just got mine the other day.. I don't see how you can beat this offer..

I thanked Melissa for providing us with this great deal and she thanked me for taking advantage of it.. What more could you ask for??

Joe

I've had the Husky cargo area and over 3rd row (when stowed) mats and can't stand the over 3rd row mat. It doesn't fit well (even after removing the cutaway spots to accommodate the vehicle's tie-down posts), and is so damn flimsy it shifts with anything on it while driving and the edges bend, making it look even more like crap. I wish it was molded more rigidly and more accommodating of the 3rd row seatbelts. I'm not going to replace it for as much as another mat would cost, but this one looks like hell and makes me shake my head every time I pop the trunk.

I've had the Husky cargo area and over 3rd row (when stowed) mats and can't stand the over 3rd row mat. It doesn't fit well (even after removing the cutaway spots to accommodate the vehicle's tie-down posts), and is so damn flimsy it shifts with anything on it while driving and the edges bend, making it look even more like crap. I wish it was molded more rigidly and more accommodating of the 3rd row seatbelts. I'm not going to replace it for as much as another mat would cost, but this one looks like hell and makes me shake my head every time I pop the trunk.

Agreed on the over third row cargo mat. It doesn't fit real well. The rest of the mats are awesome though.

Very pleased

The Husky group buy is still available. Melissa Elrod (800-344-8759 ext 119) was incredibly nice and helpful when I placed my order this past week.

The fact that they're still honoring this group buy speaks volumes about their customer service. I'm very happy to be supporting this company.

Got my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd row liners and they fit/look great.:D

Yeap, great deal.

Just received my mats today. I called on Friday of last week and spoke to Melissa and tried to get a deal on mats for a 2012 Focus but the deal is strictly for Explorers and this forum! First two rows and third row on the explorer and found an alternate source for my wife's focus.

The first two rows are boxed together. Third row was in a second box. Focus mats all came together in a single box as well.

Fedex rang the doorbell, by the time I got to the door, they were gone and the boxes were sitting on the porch.

Were pleased with the look and fit.

Note to Texas buyers: You will pay taxes. Still a heck of a deal and free shipping.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have always used WeatherTech in all of my cars / trucks. For those that have tried both in different vehicles..... would you choose the husky or the WeatherTech?

Back