Hydroxy

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
Great guy and easy to work with. Love the wheels :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:thumbsup: Easy to deal with and quick with responses to PM's. I would definitely do business again with this guy.

The multimeter deal was a little rough.. and then turned out when I got the item it did not work. It died somewhere from when It was last used and my house. Got really annoyed when he had to have it shipped to him then he shipped to me.

This is an edit of the original feedback which was prematurely negative.

Patrick is a nice guy and I would definately deal with him again. He made things right without hesitation, when he was able to get back to me.

Here is Hydroxy's feedback. You can choose whether or not you want to do business with him by these posts. If you only want to pay the exact shipping costs, let him know beforehand. If not, do business with him as he seems to be a good seller.

Please only post in this thread if you have done business with him first hand.

I did have s rocky experience with him on a set of mud flaps. I paid for them before he found them, couldn't find one, sent my money back. Still a good guy.

He is a busy person is seems, but he definetly makes sure it gets done though.

Good guy easy to deal with,good communication, I loved my box of junk like Xmas in July:p: :thumbsup:

Back